- Georgina “Gina” Rinehart is an Australian businesswoman in the mining industry.
- She was born on the 9th of February 1954.
- She is the daughter of Lang Hancock and Hope Margaret Nicholas and she inherited millions of dollars from her parents.
- In 2010 she changed her business to include Media organisations becoming the largest owner of Fairfax Media.
- During 2011, both ‘Forbes Asia’ and ‘Business review weekly’ reported that she was Australia’s wealthiest person.
- In May 2012 ‘BRW’ named her as the world’s wealthiest person after surpassing Christy Walton.
- She has 29.17 billion Australian Dollars.
(That is €23.34 billion!!)